Because each person is unique we want to provide sufficient time to each and every patient. We are accepting Mohs and surgery patients but unfortuanately, we are currently NOT accepting new general dermatology patients. We do apologize for the inconvience and hope to meet you in the future.
Your first visit to Liliana J. Saap, MD involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more.
There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by logging in to the patient portal using the email link sent to you when you made your appointment or by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dermatology.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Forified Provider Network PPO
- Galaxy PPO
- Humana/ Choicecare
- Independent Medical Systems PPO
- Prime Health
- Provider Select
- RR Medicare
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Tricare Humana effective October 1, 2017
- Tricare For Life
- Tricare Prime
- TriWest Health Care Alliance- Veteran Choice Program
- TriWest VAPC3
- USA Maganged Care Organization
- United Healthcare
- Others coming soon
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.